- The landscape narrative is associated with the city-nature sequence.
- Frame fragments of the city from a more human point of view.
- Recognition of the lifting tool. As we ascend the built horizon merges with the true horizon.
- New scenic background: the sky, the sea, the carpet, the vertical icons and the viewer in this special topographic point from where the scene is contemplated.
- Static (contemplation) vs dynamic (tour)
- Zoom: go back to a more human scale to recognise the grain as the minimum element that, in its infinite repetition, forms the constructed whole.
L’ OBSERVATOIRE DES TERRITOIRES Urban Photography dentro del programa del Master Arquitectura Paisatge / Barcelona 2015
Turó de la Rovira (España)
Katheryn Fernandez, Mª Andreina Guzmán